Quick Start Guide
Please see the Pivot Start Guides to recieve a high level overview of (1) creating your account, (2) logging in, and (3) additional resouces such as webinars, online support, and contact info for the Pivot help desk.
- Pivot Quick Start Guide 2019 – 2 Pages (PDF)
- Pivot Quick Start Guide 2019 – 8 Pages (PDF)
Pivot Start Guide Search Tips – 25 Pages (PDF)
- Pivot Search Tips
- Pivot Knowledge Center
Pivot YouTube Channel
- Pivot Webinar (recorded May 19, 2020)
BSD Faculty Member?
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are two (2) Researcher Profile systems on campus for BSD Faculty. It is important to update both profiles to ensure your information is accurate.
- Pivot Profiles – assist in locating specific funding opportunity announcements (FOAs) that are of interest to you, based on your areas of interest and expertise.
Pivot Profile Guide: URA Guide to Account Set-up & Profile Creation (PDF)
- BSD Profiles – assist in connecting you with fellow scientists and potential collaborators around the world. Quickly find researchers with specific areas of expertise, build professional networks, search electronic CVs, publications, and more.
BSD Profile Guide: ITM Guide to Profiles Research Networking Software (PDF)
Other Helpful Resources from Pivot
- Pivot Resources and Support Site - This page includes an index of Pivot's user support documents.
- Pivot: Your expert in connecting scholars to funding opportunities - This brochure may be useful for administrators looking to promote Pivot within their units/departments.
- Pivot Overview - A brief brochure outlining Pivot's reach and capabilities.