Note – There are currently no upcoming sessions. Information regarding additional TERAjr sessions will be posted once scheduled. Information and slide decks from previous sessions can be found further below. (updated 11/12/2018)
TERAjr sessions provide new/novice research administrators with the fundamental concepts essential to support a sponsored project at the University of Chicago. Topics include a summary of project basics, compliance, proposal development, budget management, award management, and closeout.
The first day provides an overview of the sponsored project lifecycle from proposal development to closeout. The second day is sponsor-specific and will change with each offering of the course.
- January 25th 2018 – All About DOD (PDF) & Reference Materials (PDF)
- January 23rd 2018 – Sponsored Project Lifecycle (PDF)
- August 2nd 2017 – All About NSF (PDF)
- July 31st 2017 – Sponsored Project Lifecycle (PDF)
- April 13th 2017 – All About NIH (PPT)
- April 10th 2017 – Sponsored Project Lifecycle (PPT)