AURA Grants 8 is now live!
Please visit https://aura.uchicago.edu/ for more information.
URA Mission Statement
University Research Administration provides guidance and support for research funding and compliance to promote the mission of The University of Chicago.
Research Administration at the University of Chicago
University Research Administration provides oversight and support for all sponsored projects at the University of Chicago through the Office for Research and National Laboratories. Under the direction of Michael R. Ludwig, Associate Vice President for Research Administration, URA provides support in the areas of sponsored programs, research compliance, and eRA, Training, and Analytics. Support includes:
- Proposal preparation support, review, and institutional endorsement
- Review, negotiation, and acceptance of sponsored awards
- Information and interpretation of sponsor and University policies and regulations to assist with account management
- Conflict of interest/conflict of commitment compliance and monitoring
- Financial account creation, management, and reporting
- Accounts receivable and cash management
- Data and analytic support services